We look forward to serving you. To protect you, our employees and our community, face coverings are required inside our facilities. Please ensure you are prepared upon arrival at our location. For information on our readiness, please see the Covid-19 link at the top of our website.
All renters and additional drivers must be 18 or older. All renters must have a valid driver’s license. Individuals with learners’ or instructional permits are not eligible to rent. This is only a summary. For additional details, please reference the Driver’s License Information Policy.
The underage surcharge for drivers between the ages of 18 and 20 is $64.50 per day. The underage surcharge for drivers between the ages of 21 and 24 is $24.50 per day. Renters between the ages of 18 and 20 may rent the following vehicle classes: Economy through Standard size. Renters between the ages of 21 and 24 may rent the following vehicle classes: Economy through Full Size cars, Cargo and Minivans, Small Pickup Trucks, and up to an Intermediate Size SUV.
RENTAL AUTHORIZATION AND DEPOSIT INFORMATION
Disembarking customers will be asked to provide a credit or debit card with funds to cover the cost of rental. Disembarking customers using a money order for a deposit will be asked to provide funds to cover cost of the rental and an additional $600. Disembarking customers using a debit card or money order for deposit may rent all vehicle classes except Luxury, Large SUVs and Exotic vehicles.
Renters without a ticketed return travel itinerary using a credit card will be asked to provide funds to cover the cost of the rental and an additional $300. Renters without a ticketed return travel itinerary using a debit card or money order are subject to the following conditions:
• the reservation must be made 72hrs in advance
• the renter must qualify, in person, 48hrs prior to pick up by bringing the following documents; renters must present two of the following items, each of which must be in the Renter’s name and indicate the renter’s current home address: a utility bill, cellular phone bill, paycheck or paystub, or an auto insurance bill
• all documents must be originals and dated within 30 days – official late notice or final disconnect will not be accepted
• the debit card or money order must have sufficient funds to cover the rental and an additional $600
• are limited to the following vehicle classes: Economy through Full Size cars, Cargo and Minivans, Small Pickup Trucks, and up to an Intermediate Size SUV.
At the time of rental, charges will be placed on the debit card which reduce the available funds in the account associated with the card used. Renter is responsible for any overdraft fees incurred. Prepaid cards are not acceptable forms of security deposit but may be used to pay any balance due at the end of the rental. Cash is not accepted. For customers using a debit card or money order at the beginning of the rental, no additional drivers are allowed other than the renter’s spouse or domestic partner.